Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Special Announcements!

As promised, once the students got close to getting a bingo or filling the marble jar, I told Team Blowey that we would talk about what their rewards would be.  Here is what we decided:

Reward for Bingo:  Class fish!  Some of the students mentioned that they would like to donate supplies.  If that is something your family would like to do, please send a note my way first so I know what to expect.  Most likely, we will be getting a beta fish.

Reward for filling the marble jar:  Team jerseys!  We'll need lots of help for this!  When the time comes, I'll send out a paper asking for volunteers to help with the jerseys.  If you would like to donate any white t-shirts or fabric paint send them on in!  When students fully fill the marble jar, I will set a date for t-shirt decorating and send out all of the important information.

The team decided that the shirts would say "Team Blowey" on the front with some kind of team symbol yet to be decided and on the back students would have their last names and their class number.

Send any questions my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment