Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 24th-October 28th

I'm sure most of you have heard by now, I am on crutches.  Over the weekend, I dislocated my kneecap.  Fingers crossed I haven't torn anything!  My future doctors appointment will bring the news.

Thank you all so much for the conferences that we've been having!  I'm really excited about all of the action plans we are putting into place.  I really see a lot of teamwork going on and it warms my heart.  Team Blowey is off to great places!

After all of the conferences are over, I will be compiling all of your questions and concerns.  I'll use this information in a newsletter.  Hopefully we can tackle any of the issues soon and effectively!  It's all about the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, and Adjust).



Homework this week is the cafe packet.  You'll be working on spelling, reading, and math. 

Goals for homework:

Spelling:  One activity a night.  Shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes.
Reading:  15-20 minutes a night.  Remember:  You'll be recognized for every 300 minutes you read!
Math:  IXL 15 minutes, twice a week.  Math fact cafe is also an option for those you who would like more practice to meet your math fact goals. 

I hope you all have a marvelous week!


No comments:

Post a Comment